<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7461117704264478672?origin\x3dhttp://princessacely.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Owner My loves and hates Wants Dairy Shoutouts Lets BlogHop
Disclaimer

Mummy loves Princess Acely
Goals to set from now till 5 yrs ltr

- retired at or b4 25 yrs old
- own golf set
- own bowling set
- own ice skating set
- move to bungolow (wit a maid)
- Acely stroller
- free travel trips to different country
- get degree at least in de course i like
- time and financial freedom
- be DIAMOND!!!!
- travel ard de world wit liu tin tin
- 1 child 1st
- after married liu tin tin time belong to me n our family
- breed Acely & Zero
- breed Liu Tintin n Lim Tintin
- buy more puppies (chiwawa, golden retriver, husky, yorki terrier)
- cook for Acely, Zero and future puppies everyday then lao gong cook for me n our family



Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Archives

Recent Posts
my princess Acely sleeping deadly infront of my d...
bad day
my new nick name lol!!!!
wed is a boring day
haha ytd after sch walk wit my classmate Alvin and...
haizs marcus say today 12 meet me at 5.30 till 8.3...
new wallet
erk!!!! I HATE PHP!!!!!!
1st blogspot


Date back by month
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 @ 12:57 PM
`totally disappointed in myself!!!

today went to link my sec frens came across wit samuel blog. i went to read then out my surprise that he started blogging since 2005. he blog abt i n him 1 month n my stuff suddenly tear run down to my cheeks. i been wit him for 2 yrs ++ and i did not know he have a blog and he blog abt me too.

have i been a good galfren????
past memories of me n him rush into my head n i totally lost!!!!




after reading more of his blog tat was not relate to me i , there was lots of post on other gals.





like:


"Okay, so I changed girlfriend! I went from Melissa to Michelle! But it doesn't have to make a huge difference in my life! They're both golfers! So what is the problem?? Maybe there are a few differences! Like, I love Michelle and I don't love Melissa! But that doesn't have to matter! It can change and even if I never feel the same about Michelle that I do about Melissa! Michelle and give me all I need but Melissa can't anymore! So I just have to move on! Even if that means leaving Melissa behind! "











i ask myself did he reli love me b4 or just toying me ard and i was so stupid tat i did not even know.





haix dunno wether to laugh or cry now!!!!





it was scary to read some of his blog as he wrote :





"Let me tell you that I have the ability to kill a person without taking away a life! I have my own way to harm you without a single drop of blood seen! If I need to, I'll fill myself with evil from my head to my toe! I'm cruel! I'm not as forgiving as you may think, or rather, I'm not as simple as you may imagine! I'm a sports person, I love competitions and I welcome challenges! I'm as tough as metal, I'm as forceful as The Great Wall! Anyone who wants to take away anything or anybody from me, you better think twice of your quality, asset and ability! When I like something or somebody, I'll love them to the core! You will only get what you want unless I let go! Who ever you are, if you think you want to challenge me, please come to the level of my eyes and request politely! You're welcome. Don't be a coward! You'll be impressed of how much resources I have, how strong my network is, how firm I am, how much wealth I have and how good I am! Come if you dare or give up on what you’re doing now! As long as I took charge, nobody will able to knock it down! As long as I'm still here, please don't think of taking away anything that I own!"



this are the post he wrote abt me :

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Let It BeShe is so CUTE!!! Alas, she has been my classmate for like the forth year, yet I never found out that she is so CUTE!!! Happy people are always cute!For the past few days, I was like totally out of place, totally no mood. It was like nothing in life seems to give me any inspirations! But after a short chat with her, surprisingly, I felt much better. Finally, I found out where went wrong.My expectations were too high.As we drive towards our goals, running the journey towards self-fulfillment and success. Putting 100% commitments to your deepest ambitions, dreams of achieving everything during your lifetime? Have you ever stop and look at the people around you? Although you are progressing towards your goals, make a comparison, are you the happiest?We often say we are not the best we are reinforcing to ourselves just how miserable the world is and how unfortunate we are. But are we?We often think that we are not good enough, we always want more, more materials, more money. Today, I have a short conversation with her (a classmate of mine), what she said, stunned me. She only got $12 pocket money a week. At first, I thought she was joking, because I was like spending four times of that amount a day. Out of curiosity, I asked more.I asked her how she spends her money. She said that she only eats Bee Hoon ($0.50) in school, and once in a blue moon, she would add some toppings - nuggets. Then for lunch, she eats the same thing too.WHAT??? I even throw away canteen food if I don't find them tasty. Even if I buy something in school canteen, it would be like costing $2 or more (because I order a lot).Although she has a simple life, eating simple food, but most of all, she was happy, always smiling.But me, I get to spend like $10 on a piece of cake, but I am not happy. I always complain that I have not enough money to spend, and what, even if I buy a pen, I will buy Dunhill or Parker.I am so guilty. Because money can be spent in a better way. There were hundreds of clothes in my wardrobe waiting for me to wear, and yet, I'm buying more. I have been wasting money.I have everything, yet I am still not happy. Are my expectations too high?Sometime, when we wanted something too much, can we ask ourselves are they necessary? If not, why are we competing and working so hard like a fool for it??But, this is life! Now, I think she has a better life. Every successful people knows that in order to win big in the end, you may have to lose big in the beginning too. She has done it, she has learnt to appreciate, working on it and never complain.High expectations set on a vision that is "unknown" or vaguely-defined can easily get you lost. We see where we want to go, want so badly to get there, but have no idea what it takes or what it is that we're really pursuing.Stop and think again. Are they necessary?

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Love GraceHave been together with Grace for 1 month!I'm really busy lately! Have been busy studying and preparing for O level! Training for golf competitions too!No time! See ya! Blog again soon!


Look At The World
The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one! Sometimes 'world' refers to all humankind! Everything in the world-the desire of flesh and the desire of eyes and the showy display of one's means of life! Come into my world.........
Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Loudness from afar
I was out for tea with Grace at a new café. It was a decorated place, bright lights and fashionable. The quirky red armchair was comfortable. It was definitely a place where you want to spend your late afternoon there to take a breath from our locked daily routines. The dishes on the menu looked so impressive and everyone around seemed so tidy and civilized.
Sad to say, the meal wasn’t as pleasant as I hoped.
Are American generally thought of to be loud? The loudness of the Americans opposite my table in the café amazed me. They speak so loudly, just like children shouting and it was rather annoying and embarrassing as well.
Maybe I’ve seen a lot of the loud Chinese national. I don’t have anything against anyone. I’m sorry to put it this way, but Americans do have a reputation (among Singaporeans) for being aggressive as well as loudness.
SEEING RED? COOL IT! I’ll stop here.
In today's world, it seems that everyone is busier than ever, but less considerate than ever.
Our lives are like that. We sometimes get so busy that we don't take time to sharpen ourselves and to be considerate. But I think we should not get so busy that we neglect the truly important things in life, like to care for others.
We all need time to sharpen ourselves, rest and relax, to think and meditate, to learn and grow, to care and love. If we don't take time to commit to our inner selves, we will become dull and lose our effectiveness. How can the world be a better place this way?
I’ve been very busy with examinations, which is done now. Perhaps I’m not getting enough sleep and I’m being aggressive. Now I’m taking time for myself, I’m going to sleep at least six hours tonight.
Hopefully, like some loud people would take time and effort to learn manners.