<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7461117704264478672?origin\x3dhttp://princessacely.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Owner My loves and hates Wants Dairy Shoutouts Lets BlogHop
Disclaimer

Mummy loves Princess Acely
Goals to set from now till 5 yrs ltr

- retired at or b4 25 yrs old
- own golf set
- own bowling set
- own ice skating set
- move to bungolow (wit a maid)
- Acely stroller
- free travel trips to different country
- get degree at least in de course i like
- time and financial freedom
- be DIAMOND!!!!
- travel ard de world wit liu tin tin
- 1 child 1st
- after married liu tin tin time belong to me n our family
- breed Acely & Zero
- breed Liu Tintin n Lim Tintin
- buy more puppies (chiwawa, golden retriver, husky, yorki terrier)
- cook for Acely, Zero and future puppies everyday then lao gong cook for me n our family



Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Archives

Recent Posts
erk!!!!
wen can i move out????
emoing
my watery mashed potato
Princes new shoes
PHP again
Early New Year Dinner 2009
omg!!!!
naughty princess
first day of sch


Date back by month
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
Thursday, January 15, 2009 @ 8:03 AM
`alien "da bian" from da bian planet

haha ytd talk to alien "da bian" till 1+ lol today so tired sia. haha he is super funny n super da bian lol. he test n exams all As de lol. not full marks tat mean 90++ lol. his worst subject is chinese also 80++ lol. he is reli a da bian fr ba bian planet lol. score so high.

haizs today read through my ex blog again. his blog i can read lik never ending lol. he wrote:

1) Help! Help! Help again...All the hell......Two girls sent me SMS at the same night, (secret, cannot tell who they were) they want me to stead with them! WAH LAN EH Although I like them (not love) but I cannot give my commitments to them! What can I do? I don't want them to be sad!Okay, here.....let me tell everyone about the girl that I really like! I've been waiting for a girl for very long! She needs time ma! She is beautiful, like a princess! She is the first girl who wanted me to save money! She works part time during weekends! Hard working right?Want to know who she is? Can anyone reading my blog recall a girl name XinHui! Yup...she is the one! My dearest XinHui!But on the other hand, I'm very close with my MeiMei Charisse! She was from my school! I can see her almost everyday! I like her too! She is so sweet! Always makes me happy! (Sometime makes me cry too)I was struggling between these two girls for quite a few months! (I already let them know about this) but now, comes another two girls who love me! I'm really confused!No long ago, my DiDi Aloysius reminds me of another nice girl...MinMin! Hahaha....MinMin was my childhood sweet heart! I think she is really a great person! Maybe too good for me? (I hope she don't read this) okay if you read this, I'm just joking!Siao la.....why so complicated de?Help! Help!
Can I have them all?
OrChoose only one?
OrPut all of them aside and concentrates on my school work?

2) There was a time, where I really fall in love with a girl! I was impressed by her personality and I love the way she treated me like a baby! I was struggling days and nights, I don't know how to let her know! One day, I ask her out, we went out for a lunch! I know deep inside my heart that I should let her know my feeling for her this time! But again, looking into her eyes, word just doesn't come out! I sent her home after our meal having much regrets in my mind, I know I missed another good chance to tell her! But, that night, gathering all the courage, I rang her up! I took a deep breath and spilt it out! Silence at the other end of the phone, I asked, "are you okay?" Silence again! After a while, she tells me that she don"t think it is a good idea for us to be together! She doesn't have feeling for me! At first I felt sad, tears cascade from my eyes! I'm very disappointed! Few minutes later, she called me back, she said she was shocked and ask me not to be sad!..........I'm more then glad to say, we were still very close until now! We were even closer as before! We love each not as a lover but just like part of ourselves! Was it a good ending?I was asked to tell from a guy's points of view, what will be my reactions if a girl says she likes me! All of us want to be loved! The problem is we can't make another person love us! Guys like to be chase! Kissing a guy is not the best way to get a guy! I think the best way is to flirt with him and make plans with him for the next day or weekend! Guys like girls to stick with them, but don't hook up with him right away! It is all right to let him know that you're interested with him! He may not reject you right away! Me as a guy, I'll definitely hesitate and think through! I may not promise or reject at first! Decision will only be made few hours later or few days later and it will be a wise decision! It is good to tell him how great he was and how wonderful he would make your life be! If you are going to do that, make sure that he is in a good mood!If he thinks that it would be better of to be friend, don't be disappointed! It is not because he doesn't like you or you're not good enough for him! He will surely give reasons and you must accept his reasons! Everything happen for its own reason and just accept it! Make yourself available for the next love to come along! Who knows, few months or few years down the road, he may just appear in front of you and say, "I want you!"

3)Today, I have a good chat with a girl! She sent me a lot of SMS! I used to love this girl but after a while I gave up, during than she chooses another guy! I though she was happy as in she was together with the guy she likes! But she regretted! She said that he control her too much till she can't take it! I don't really understand what was going on! What is the lesson we can learn here?? ...If she needs me, please tell me! I'll be there for her! All the best to her and hope that their relationship work out! Don't ever forget the most precious moment!

4) I found a girl…she is someone different from the others! We were on our process into a relationship! If we were in love, I do not know how long it may last?? Forever, I hope….but please understand the fact that nothing will last forever on the earth except mountains, rivers and oceans! I’m more then glad that I found her! She is a girl that I like! ( I never see her before)What does it mean to be a lover?? To be a real lover, you must commit to and participate in a perpetual dance to intimacy with your partner! You are a lover when you appreciate the gift that your partner is, and celebrate that gift every day!You are a lover when you remember that your partner does not belong to you! He or She is a loan from the universe!You are a lover when you realize that nothing that happens between you will be insignificant, that everything you say in your relationship has the potential to cause your beloved joy or sorrow, and everything you do will either strengthen your connection or weaken it!When you have a lover in your life, he or she will share your days and nights, your bed and your burdens! Your lover will see the secret parts of you that no one else sees before! He or she will touch your body that no one else touches!When you are in love, you will give without asking for return! You will stay by his or her side for as long as possible! You will love his or her personality but not his or her look! You will do everything and anything just to keep your partner happy!Your lover offers you an abundance of miracles everyday! Your partner will has a power to delight you with his or her smile, voice, the scent of his neck, the way he or she moves! Yes…he or she will be your doorway to heaven here on earth!Sorry Andrea if you read this! I hope that you don’t think that I’m a girl’s hopper! I’m not sure what made you say that, maybe we’ve too much misunderstanding between each other! I’m sorry! This is my life…I make sure that I do what makes me happy and satisfied! At the same time, I’ll make sure that no one was hurt along the way! Andrea, I’m sorry if I’ve hurt you! I still love you as a person who I once loved before. I still respect you as a person that once tries to understand me!Jessica, you know what I’ll have to say! I need someone who needs me! I want someone who support me! I’m sorry! I've given up!

5) i saw her everywhere! I love her.....come into my life please! You'r cool, but I've to keep things casual!

6) I felt so hopeless and heartbroken again! I'm rejected by the girl that I really like! But what can I do? I must respect her thought! Because loving is about understanding also! I cannot be gotistic..I cannot waste her time! I cannot promise her to love her forever...I do not want to hurt her and waste her precious time on me! I will be happy if she is happy!So many things to do...24 hours is not enough for me....let me forget about relationships! I've so many decisions to make...too many problems to solve...so many things to learn! So....lets not bring any trouble to my life any more!I'm still deplorable....................I love herIf I were her lover,I'd wade through the cloverOver the fields beforeThe gate that leads to her door;Over the meadows,To wait, 'mid the shadows,The shadows that circle her door,For the heart of my heart and more.And there in the cloverClose by her,Over and overI'd sigh her: "Your eyes are as brownAs the Night's, looking downOn waters that sleepWith the moon in their deep" . . .If I were her lover to sigh her.

7) Okay, so I changed girlfriend! I went from Melissa to Michelle! But it doesn't have to make a huge difference in my life! They're both golfers! So what is the problem?? Maybe there are a few differences! Like, I love Michelle and I don't love Melissa! But that doesn't have to matter! It can change and even if I never feel the same about Michelle that I do about Melissa! Michelle and give me all I need but Melissa can't anymore! So I just have to move on! Even if that means leaving Melissa behind!

8) It was a gloomy day! Something really serious happened today! I have a debate with Paul and Sharon after dinner! I was question ....."What is teenage love & relationship all about?" I've won this debate!...I've been thinking about this question for half of my lifetime! I hope I can share my real life story with anyone who is reading this! (This story is not meant to make anybody jealous)Before I start, in order to respect this girl, let me call her Linda! I’ve known her when I was primary 5...we are of the same age! At that period of time, we probably do not know what was love all about! We came from different school but we stay not far away from each other!She knew the latest music and fashion! I was in an awe of this and her seemingly magical qualities made me even closer to her! We have the same interest...'tennis'! That was before I play golf! We see each other almost everyday after school! We will go to really trendy club to play our game! We play and support each other through PSLE! After PSLE, we went to different school! We still go out together for tennis almost everyday! We were rarely apart and when we were, we could hardy wait for the other to return!It all started during secondary 2 when we knew more about love and relationship! We were in love with each other! I start to hold her hand and she follow me everywhere I wanted to go!Nothing can put a wedge between us! We never exchanged a hurtful conversation! She is the type of girl I wanted to be with romantically!I even told her, I'll marry her ten years down the road! That was the strongest statement I’ve ever made! She said...she want to go to Spain for honeymoon! I said we have to start saving now...from today! The next day, she bought me a golden metal box! We agreed to put $2 (a dollar each) every time we kiss!I'm really in love with her! But I've stop playing tennis! I was hook to golf! I enjoy my golf practice and each time, she will sit at the side patiently and entertain herself of our vision of me being the next Tiger Woods! (Now....I still play golf because her!)Our days of pure enjoyment would soon come to an end! I celebrated the last charismas with her! The next day, she got a high fever! Her body temperature hits 41 Degree Celsius! She was very weak and 24 hours later, she became deaf due to high body temperature! The doctor says if her body temperature still doesn’t go down in the next 10 hours, she may pass away anytime!Before I can say "goodbye" to her, she had already gone! Too soon....my days went cold...she had told me about her plans for her sec 3 live! But, before she can even enjoy 1 second of her sec 3 life....she's gone! For sure, I weep, I groan and I moan…I cried for 3 weeks…I dream of her every night! It was a hardest feeling to describe! I’ll never forget the feeling!1 month later, I open up the metal box...I found $364 in it! Beside the money, I found a piece of paper writen in pink! 'SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, I'LL LOVE YOU TILL THE DAY I DIE' this piece of paper is a present that I'll keep forever! But Linda's memories were the greatest gift of my life!Now, back to what is love…To me love is all about giving from heart! Relationships come and go! But love will stay forever! Your heart is not living until it has experienced pain…The pain of love breaks open the heart, even if it is as hard as rock!

erk!!! how stupid can i be to believe all his crap in de past. maybe all the thing he told me he had told all his passer bys gal b4 we r tgt lol. he say am de 1st gal he kissed and wat marry crap. ended up is all a lie lol.

super mad abt myself y did i believe his genius crap

erk!!!! y i lik this type of bastard lol.

on de bus today i suddenly thought of my fren mei xiu. last time she say after yr 3 she is going to marry to HIM!!!!

even if now we r still on good terms, i will never be able to congrats her. as how can i let my fren to marry to a bastard????

in this bastard world in my own dictionary, there r 3 kind of bastard.

1) bastard
2) bastarder
3) bastardest

my ex n HIM belong to the 3rd category and alvin fren belong to the 2nd. n i think he will soon join my ex n HIM n become super good bastardest fren.

erk!!!!!!